KickAssYoga

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2015

Foot Selfie Instagram Challenge

This is a Challenge, that is easy to do for EVERYONE. Plus: you don't need to buy anything, instead you're supporting a good cause just by taking a photo of your bare feet and uploading it on Instagram.

Yes, you do need an Instagram account for this. If you don't want an IG account, I totally understand and support you in this one. There are many other ways to donate for many different causes. At the moment, our Gym is collecting donations for Nepal. It's that easy.

It's Toms' Birthday on the 21st of May, so they decided to donate up to 1 MILLION shoes (one photo per Instagram account) if you use the hashtag: #withoutshoes

Let's all join in, I just did and at the moment we're at 12000 photos and I will let you know how many they will be on the 21st. If you have an IG you can tag me @jelenayoga so I can see your creative pics of fresh or dirty feet. 
I don't mind ;)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen