KickAssYoga

Donnerstag, 26. März 2015

Interviewing LINDSEY STERLING for the format ARTIST COUCH

When I'm not practicing or teaching Yoga, writing about it or being a Mom, I work as presenter. I started about 13 years ago, working as a VJane on Viva tv. Somehow that Job stuck with me.

I just did an Interview with The Prodigy on monday. They were super sweet and even brought me a drink, which I never had tasted before. Unfortunately I forgot the name of it. There was definitely a pepper swimming in it! They even said that this drink got them through the recording of their new album...well. One was more than enough for me, because I usually don't drink.

So, on friday, which is already tomorrow, I will have the pleasure of talking to the charming, cute and talented Lindsey Sterling. She is often describe as the "HipHopping" Violinist, and I think we'll spend about 2 hours chatting, answering Q's live via Twitter and playing games. Send your Questions in using the Hashtag #asklindsey, either now or live during the show.

Tune in tomorrow, friday, at 7pm CET (that's Central European Time)! 

http://www.twitch.tv/artistcouch

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen